Wednesday, May 4, 2011

You, inescapable.

Hello peeps! So long never blog already. Hahahaha. Guess this will be just a short update.

I am so so so happy and glad now! Because I finally see someone in my Phoenix chants! Not that they all don't chant, but this is just the exception one cause I never thought he would actually be the one. I am just so so happy to see this! Lim Yoong Hui! BRAVO! And he told me he started to chant since last month and he was unsatisfied with it cause he only started to chant 2 years after he became a member. When I heard he saying this, I was so so so so HAPPY AND OVERWHELMED! A heart that pursues a higher and deeper desire, this is the spirit! And I am just so surprised that he is the one!

Lim Yoong Hui, now you're in the palm of our hands now! Ngek ngek ngek.. I will tell this to Wee Leng and you surely won't be able to escape from joining this year's GFG Camp cause Wee Leng is a persistent fella! *Don't kill me if you see this, Wee Leng* xD! Hahahaha. Alright, I am so happy now and I hope I'll be able to get some sleep tonight.

Goodnight, PEEPS! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment