Saturday, May 14, 2011

Hanging on a moment of truth.

Wanted to blog yesterday but blogger had some problems and I wasn't able to sign in. But never mind that.

As I mentioned in the previous post, Form 6 has been a blessing. I eventually love the school, the classmates, even though I'm not that familiar with them YET, I have a feeling that they'll be a bunch of cool friends. =D. Then next thing about Ken Chia. Don't know whether it's the correct spelling or not. But once again, never mind that. LOL. I was surprised that he told us about his ambition and why did he choose to become what he wants to be in his future. I was very impressed by him, by his words, by his thoughts and his heart. Like what Thomas said, he has a heart of contributing to the society and I was really overwhelmed by that. He is one of the reasons why I join PSS cause he is the Head Prefect of PSS. A person I would look up to, a person I would be proud of, that is the thing I've longed to look for and I think I've finally found the right person. But of course, other reason why joining PSS is also because of the 10% co-curriculum marks. xD

And now, life will be very busy. Schooling and Gakkai. I was very depressed and sad when I heard people saying that they're tired and therefore they skip Gakkai activities. I know it's okay to take a break. But we must know why we want to take a break. Is it for the sake of tiredness? Or is it for the sake of laziness? Or perhaps for the sake of tiredness of tired? After I shifted house and started to have my Gakkai activities here, I realised that I was really shallow, in terms of faith. I need to be strong here. I need to be tough here. The youths here are all lacking of passion and faith and it's very saddening. Therefore, I've learned that I, myself must be the one who motivates them, who takes the lead, who influences others so that the future leaders will be cultivated with compassion. And in order to achieve that, I must be strong in faith by not absenting on any Gakkai activities, as few as possible.

I've learned so much here and I need the people around me to realise this, too. Gakkai isn't about ourselves. It's about the whole organization and it's not easy to keep this organization on the right track. Therefore, we must be bold enough to achieve that. Be true to yourself, don't attend any meetings because you're asked to do so because in the end, you won't be getting any benefit cause you're being forced to. Attend meetings happily and willingly. That is the seed of spirit and it will eventually grow into trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment