Monday, May 30, 2011

He ain't heavy, he's my bro.

GOSH! I am FINALLY able to sign in to my Blogger! Last few days been trying so hard to sign in but it said my account was not verified. =.= Blah, who cares. As long as I can sign in NOW. Hahahahaha!

For your information, I am supposed to study now because I've made a promise to myself that I will start studying today. But today, unfortunately, I was trying to sign in to my Blogger and I THOUGHT that I wouldn't be able to sign in as well. But it ended up... you know. LOL. That's why I'm here! And I can tell that this is going to be a long one. =P

Form 6 has been a blessing. I found out that I've been using the same sentence for 3 times for my blog. LOL. But anyway, yea. Who the hell told me that Form 6 is suffering?! Lol. Maybe it's because it has just started and I'm still in holiday mood. WHAT? Can't really blame me la. It's holiday what. It's a damn freaking 2-week holiday ya know? RELAX~~ No need to study first. Relax for the first week and start working your ass off on the second week. HAHAHAH! I know that I'm a procrastinator. Can't help it. =P

Then, the subjects that I'm taking are Ekonomi, Sejarah, Bahasa Malaysia, MUET and Pengajian Am. At first when I heard that this school only offers Ekonomi, Sejarah and Bahasa Malaysia for arts class, I was thinking of transferring or having tuition outside, because I seriously CAN'T take Sejarah. Furthermore, the teachers here said that Sejarah is COMPULSORY for this school. So, I evetually thought of leaving this school. But then, fate has brought me here. LOL. Ahh, Imma cut the crap. Lol. I attended Sejarah classes, just for trial and I found out that, EH! SEJARAH IS ACTUALLY NOT THAT BAD WEI! *For now la.* LOL! I hope Cikgu Ng won't scold me for that. xD Then, I think that I'm slowly in love with Sejarah. Crazy, ain't it? LOL.

Okla, that's for the subjects. Next, will be my super duper lame + perasan + hamsap bro. Hahahaha! Don't scold me for that. LOL. What can I say about him? He's big sized. He has wide forehead. He has super short spiky hair. And... he's lame. LOL. Bro, don't take this as an insult cause I do like lamers. LOL! In fact, he's the one who asked me to write something about him on my blog. LOL! So I'm here, talking about you. Hahaha. I think I'll just cut the crap for now.

You know what? I never thought that we could get along this well, you know? At first, I couldn't really open myself to you. But as time goes by, I found out that you are the one that I can trust and the one that I can run to when I have problems. It's not that I don't have anyone to run to. It's just that, everything just happened way too perfectly and at the same time, way too fast. You'll be transferring school soon. After knowing you for less than a month, I honestly don't really want you to transfer, deep inside of me. Even though I told you that we'll still get to talk to each other, just that it will not be that often, but still, it's hard to let go. I don't know why am I saying this out of a sudden. Maybe it's because we have a lot in common and I want you to know about this. Or maybe it's because I have already acknowledged you as my brother, a brother who shares the same blood. After all this while, I just wanted you to know that no matter where you go, you can still run to me when you have problems, just like before. You told me a lot about your stuff, which I never expected from you because how long have you known me? 10 years? 5 years? Not even a month you've known me but still, you trusted me like you've known me for more than 10 years. Thanks for telling me what you have told me in this past 3 weeks. I appreciate them a lot. Like real a lot. Remember, when you're in a different school, must work hard and study hard for your future. Your mom needs you. Your family needs you. Therefore, you can't tumble down. Must be strong! So that your mom can rely on you, alright? And I'm so looking forward to this Thursday's outing! It feels like it's been ages since I last watched movie. In fact, it's been like what? 4 months? 5 months? And I'm dying to watch movie! ARGHH!

Damn. It's already 9.45pm. What has happened to the-lately-me who was filled with so much passion and determination in studying?! Look at the pathetic me. I'm officially SLACKING, right here, right NOW! ARGH!! I guess I'll just start working my ass off tomorrow morning! I swear! NO MORE PROCRASTINATION! IF YOU EVER SEE ME ONLINE-ING OR WATCHING NARUTO, JUST SLAP/WHACK/PUNCH/PINCH/BITE/SQUEEZE/HIT ME. I am giving you this golden opportunity to do this. *If you ever find me slacking la.* =P Okla, I need to go downstairs already. Must observe what my sister is doing now. If she's watching TV, ngek ngek, she'll get it from me. Oh wait. I'm slacking as well. So I cannot scold her. Like what the Malay says, seperti ketam mengajar anaknya berjalan, something like that. LOL! Okla okla. I must go already. See ya when I have the mood to blog again. And so sorry for the super duper long post. =P BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment