Saturday, May 21, 2011

The glory that I bare.

Hello peeps. Miss me? I'm sure you do as I've been M.I.A-ing for don't know how many days. Hahahaha. But anyway, I'm here just for a short update for those people out there who want me to blog soooooooo badly. =P

Alright. Form 6 is tough. But it's worth my time and I'm very sure of that. People do tell me lots of stuff like Form 6 is a waste of time and it's very hard or stuff like that. To me, it depends on individual, whether you label it as 'hard', 'waste of time' or 'easy', 'worth my time'. That's all I can say. I'm happy to be in Form 6.

Ohya, before I forget. Just wanted to wish my new friend, whom I called him as 'Bro', Happy Birthday. You are a great friend and a great child to your parents. Thanks for telling so much stuff about you and I appreciate them a lot. And the common things between us, are just way too much and they somehow creep me. But never mind that, as we said, we are already used to it. Hahahahaha. Alright. Even though you'll be transferring, but bros will always remain as bros. Nothing changes, alright? Don't be so sad and emo. Cheer up! =D

That's all for today and needless to say, I'm exhausted and I need some sleep now. Goodnight, peeps! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment