Sunday, June 26, 2011

Please come to your senses.

Sometimes it's hard to deal with stuff. In fact, it's so hard, to the point that somehow it seems like it can never be solved. But does that mean it really can't? Really?

Seeing a young man like you breaking down because of whatever-it-is, you know how depressed am I? Hell no, not only me, but the people around you. Do you know how worried everyone is? Do you have any idea on how my parents were like when they heard you feeling like doing stuff which you shouldn't be doing? They were so disappointed. Even myself can tell that. So why can't you?

I don't expect much from you. All I wanted to do was just trying to make you understand and make you come to your senses. But I guess my expectation on you was way too high. Remember what you have told me? You said that you will change. But I am so sorry to say that, I see nothing from you. Aren't you ashamed of how empty your life is? Because of that particular thing, now you're living an unusual and meaningless life. Is it really worth it? Really? Don't you want to make a change?

Life isn't about one particular thing or a person. Life itself is beautiful. That one particular thing might blindfold you from seeing the beautiful ones around you. But sometimes you just have to open your eyes and start noticing that life isn't supposed to be lived like how you are living it now. It's just too wasted.

My friends did tell me not to care about you. Instead, I should just let you suffer alone and make you learn from it. But I can't, because I already acknowledged you as a part of my family. When a family member of yours is having a hard time, will you let him/her be the way they are? I guess you won't, right? Same goes to me. It's time to wake up now. You have been sleeping for days and you can't afford to stay asleep any longer. You have just wasted too much time. Time is precious. Once you realise it, it's no longer how it used to be when you were younger. This is life. Appreciate every little bit of the things around you and I'm sure that you will have no regrets when your days are numbered.

No comments:

Post a Comment