Saturday, June 11, 2011

In this california king bed.

I guess there were too much of Gaga in my previous posts. Therefore, this time I'll update something which has nothing to do with her. Hopefully I can la. =P

Guess what time is it now? Yes, it's a freaking 5.30 in the MORNING now. I stayed up the whole night because of those effing annoying cats. Seriously, they annoyed me not just only once, but COUNTLESS times. I really don't know how am I supposed to deal with this when I really really NEED a goodnight sleep. It's been happening so frequently and something must be DONE to stop this.

So, does anyone have any recommendation on how to GET RID of these annoying small little creatures? Seriously, I NEED your suggestion to stop this tragedy of mine. Please and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment