Monday, June 21, 2010

Useless thing ever.

Oi, Ms NGUI MIAW SIANG. Do you actually know how to mark a paper? Or are you even a QUALIFIED teacher? A QUALIFIED CHEMISTRY teacher? If you think you are, well, all I can say is, you over-expected yourself.

Alright people, lemme ask you one simple question. If the diagrams didn't show decimal points, whereas all the answers are in whole numbers, do we REALLY need to put a decimal point behind the whole number, like 12.0, 22.0.....? Does that REALLY MATTER? JUST THE 'POINT ZERO'?!

"Oh noo. This is the marking scheme. You all must follow it." B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T. And here you are deducting my ONE mark because of that. I know you guys must be thinking like, "OH, it's just ONE MARK. Who cares?!". But this one and only mark could avoid my Chemistry paper from FAILING! And yes, I got 39% for my Chemistry paper.

Furthermore, SHE gave my section B 0%. Zzzz. I know I terbalik-ed the answers but the points ARE STILL THERE! She can even give me 1 or 2 marks for the points! Anyway, I think that she's LAZY to mark the other hidden points because the first sentence I got it wrong. And she went and wrote a zero for that section, without finish reading my points.

So people, do you think this KIND of teacher is QUALIFIED to teach her students?!

No comments:

Post a Comment