Friday, June 25, 2010

How low can you go?

I'm just so relieved to be here. =D Have been so busy with my school life as well as Gakkai activities and I felt so awesome to be filled with so many things around me as it makes my life better and I think that's the only time where I find myself is being respected and useful. =D

And HA! I think my school friends can't stand me anymore, xD, as I kept annoy them with, "Alejandro~ Ale-alejandro~~". LOL. Some of them even kena this Alejandro-virus from me. xD. Sorry la friends, I just can't help but getting addicted to this song, as you can really see me greeting people, especially Tiffany with "I know that we are young and I know that you may love me~~.........................". And she'll be like, "Awww! Do you really need to greet me with this?" or "Not again please.." LOL!

Anyway, I've downloaded Glee Episode 23 (which is not supposed to be in the first season) and I can't seem to open that file. Can someone teach me how to extract a zip file? I'll go nuts if I still don't get to watch it in this awesome weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment