Sunday, February 28, 2010

Yesterday was a fairytale.

Alright, first thing that I'm gonna post is,

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ME! =D

Yesterday I had no time to wish myself and that is why I am here! xD. Thanks to Zo Ee, Thomas, Jia Jun, Kai Ting, Li Kuan, Yoon Chung and Kei for celebrating and giving me such a memorable birthday. I did really get shocked when you guys suddenly sang Happy Birthday song, with the waitress holding the cake while I was talking to.. myself I guess. LOL. By the way, have to thank to those people who wished me through facebook, sms, calling too. xD

ANDD! I got 37 wishes at Facebook!! GENG LEHHH. xD And 13 wishes through sms and 1 wish through calling which was my sister. xD. Face to face? Quite a few too, didn't really count. LOL. This year can be said that it's the year that I got the most birthday wishes! Thanks a lot! xD.

Okay, yesterday I watched 2 movies and HEYYY, WHO SAID PERCY JACKSON AND THE LIGHTNING THIEF IS NOT NICE?!? IT'S SUPER NICE K? xD And also Valentine's Day. The movie has too many characters laaaa. Suddenly this guy hook up with this girl, and that guy with that girl, got gays somemore. ZZZ. But overall, the movie is awesome, with Taylor Swift. XD. 5, 6, 7, 8, *dance like a crazy woman*. SHE'S SOOO CUTE LA. xD

Alright, I'mma stop bullshitting now. Thanks for the wishes anyway! You guys really made my day! Chao.

No comments:

Post a Comment