Friday, February 5, 2010

I'm here for your entertainment.

Yea, it's MOVIE time again. xD. Sorry la, I just can't help it that I'm such a MOVIE LOVER. There are so many movies are waiting for me to watch them, SERIOUS!
Well, The Tooth Fairy. Watched this today. Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) looks funny in this movie as he is so muscular but he's forced to wear SKIRT AND PINK SHIRTS *plus a pair of girly wings on his back*! xD

Iron Man 2. WHO IS WITH ME? =)

The Wolfman. I hope this isn't going to be a scary one. xP

Alice in Wonderland. Another fairytale film with JOKERS, TALKING RABBITS?

Valentine's Day. OHOHOH. I am so so so going to watch this! The rumour couple, Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner are in it! And they both are staring as a pair of couple, I think. I hope it's not a-18-and-above-movie, I'm just one year difference! =DD

How to Train Your Dragon. I have no idea what is this all about but the trailer is seriously GOOOD.

A MUST MUST MUST WATCH MOVIE, The Lightning Thief. It's something like Harry Potter, Night at the Museum or Journey to the Centre of the Earth. Sounds interesting huh?
It has been YEARS since the last time I watched this, TOY STORY 3! 3D or 2D? x)


Last but not least, THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE. Oh poor Bella, she had to choose either Jacob Black or Edward Cullen. Werewolf or vampire?

No comments:

Post a Comment