Sunday, February 28, 2010

Today was a fairytale again, I guess?

I passed my undang test today! I failed one time okay?! Paid RM27 for the second time and finally I passed. Now think about my 27 bucks I also got a bit tak sampai hati. xD. OKOK, this is not the main point of this post. The main point isss....

Today, when I was in an uncle's car who is from my driving school, something had happen which made me feel like, HAR?! Lol. The radio was actually playing my songs, so, I sang silently behind the car, and there was this guy, named Bryan, who is going to take the test too, sitting in front of me. So after that we took our tests and so on, and we went back with the same car, same uncle and same seats that we sat early in the morning.

After fetching a few people back, left me and Bryan, sitting in the car. And I was still singing. LOL. CAN'T HELP IT LAA. THE RADIO STILL PLAYING MY SONGS K! xD. So while I was singing, this guy suddenly looked back at me. So I stopped singing for a while and continued after a second. LOL. And he turned his head back. After about 5 seconds, he turned behind again and asked something like:

Me Bryan
"Do you think you can sing?"
"Erghh. Not really?"
"Do you mind taking part in an audition in my college?"
"Har?"
"Ya. In Sunway College. There will be judges judging you."
"Are you sure you're talking to me?"
"*Laughs* Ya. I was listening to you while you were singing and you sounded really nice. Andd that audition is something like American Idol. So, interested?"
"Erghh.. When is it?"
"Not sure yet. So can I have your number? So that I can text you the details."
"Wookay.*Telling each other's numbers*"
"So, will text you later. Chao and thanks!"
"Okay bye."
LOL? Soon enough, he texted me and told me the details. The audition is this coming Friday, 6pm at Sunway College. Should I go? LOLLL

No comments:

Post a Comment