Sunday, January 24, 2010

Everytime you smile, I'll smile.

Gimme gimme, gimme gimme~ Gimme gimme MORE~ xD It has been YEARS I haven't listened to this stupid song. *I wonder why I used to like this song so much* LOL.

Actually, I'm supposed to get to my bed now as I am really tired now. I've been hanging around at OU since noon until this evening. Butttt, something is keeping me away from sleeping, which iss: MY FACEBOOK GAME, PETVILLE. LOL. You know what? My pet's food is going to finish in an hour's time. So, if I don't feed him after an hour, he'll run away. =.= So I'm forced to stay for another hour. How lifeless I really am. xDD

I really hate Dota now, seriously. I don't know why, but everytime when I hear my friends talk about it, I'll get mad and try my very best to stay away from them or just close my ears. C'mon la. At home dota, at school talks about dota, msn also talks about dota, DOTA DOTA DOTA, not sien wan meh? =.= At least when I'm addicted to something, I won't talk about it everyday, unlike that TKC. SPEECHLESS.

Since I'm speechless now, so just let us good the bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment