Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Caught in a bad romance.

Rara ra-ah-ah, rama-rama-ma, GaGa oooh-la-la, want your bad romance~

Just now I've watched a video. There was this girl who sang Bad Romance by Lady GaGa. She sounded so HORRIBLE and I do know this girl. I hate her so much, *because she's a slut/bitch*. I'm sorry to say this, but I really HATE girls being sluttish or bitchy.

Why the hell do they like to call themselves as a bitch? "Hey, call me a bitch", "I'm a bitch with the capital B", "etc etc". Do you girls really think that it's COOL/YENG/BERGAYA? C'mon la, are you trying to compare yourself with a female dog? A female dog is DEFINITELY better than those girly girls who called themselves as a so-called-b.i.t.c.h.

And there is this girl from my school. She behaves like a sluttish dumb ass. Everytime when she sees a guy, she'll start to act cute/bitchy/slutty/flirty to that particular guy. What the hell? You think you are MEGAN FOX ah? Or ANGELINA JOLIE? STFU man. Luckily she doesn't do this to me, if not, I'm seriously going to slap/punch/scold her 99.

So, girls! Don't think that being bitchy is a very/damn/f*cking cool thing. It'll only make you look like a jerk/sakai/an asshole. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment