Sunday, November 15, 2009

Who am I living for?

You took me for granted
I don't understand it
While looking for answers
I came up empty handed
But don't worry about me
Cause I'm stronger than you think
And I know it's a blessing
I came up empty handed
-Kelly Clarkson
_______________________________________________________________

Boring days. I've been sitting in front of my computer for hours. Mom has been asking me to sleep as I'm going to school tomorrow and straight away go for work after that but I just don't feel like doing it. I'm not tired, but my eyelids just won't stop falling. I'm not tired, but my mouth just won't stop yawning.

Am I living a meaningful life? Or instead, a meaningless life? What I've done in these 16 years? Did they just flow by without me noticing them? -Questions do really exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment