Thursday, November 12, 2009

Let's have the time of our lives!

I am truly sorry about the lack of updates! I just had no mood, that's all. xD! And I can feel that this is going to be a short one too. =P

Well, I'll be working at IKEA as a cashier from next Monday onwards! YEAHH! FINALLY!! In these few days, I've been doing nothing but eat, sleep, online. HOW LIFELESS!?!?! And I think that manager should be a nice woman. xDD. By the way, laterrr I'm going to uptown to eat ice-cream! LOL. Random kan? Don't care la, as long as got people belanja me. =D

I can't wait to watch 2012! SERIOUSSS. This is going to be a super duper nice one! Those who watched The Day After Tomorrow and Independence Day, you can really judge that 2012 is another awesome movie directed by... SOMEONE! LOL

Aha, I need to stick my eyes to BLEACH already. ANOTHER AWESOME MOVIE. Opps.. I meant Anime. xD. I'm already at Episode 193. Fast lehh.. And I can't imagine that Nel is such a pretty lady as she always annoys me when she was still a child. LOL! Itsygoooo~~ XDXD

OKOK, that's all for now. Good the bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment