Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Rebel? Hell, no.

Sometimes, I really don't know what has gotten into both of your minds. You both are supposed to be the ones that I should respect the most but sometimes, I just don't see that you deserve it.

What is so wrong with paying my gratuitousness to the dead one? You know that she's my best friend's grandma. Why can't you guys just respect her by respecting me at the first place? On the second day she died, you guys didn't let me go to visit her because my younger sis was home alone. Fine. So I told you that I'll send her to the babysitter first. And you guys didn't let me either. Third night, which was tonight. You promised me that you'll come back home on time so that I could go visit my friend, but no. YOU WERE LATE FOR MORE THAN 2 HOURS. I'm mad not because of you were late, it's because of MY FRIEND NEEDED SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY CONCERNED ABOUT HIM BY BEING THERE FOR HIM AND HELL NO, I DIDN'T MAKE IT ON TIME. And why can't I send my sis to the babysitter first? Once again, I knew you wouldn't let so I'd rather not waste my breath by asking your permission.

Believe me, I'm not mad now. I just feel so awful and pity of myself. Is it because that the dead one wasn't a close one to you? I don't know but what I know is, even if she wasn't that close to me but I still cried for her and I DID care about my friend's family members, too. Did you guys? Fine, I'm over it. I'm going tomorrow for the funeral and NO ONE is stopping me from going because of I'm having my stupidest school ever in the entire world which doesn't even have teachers to teach the students. And there, you're giving me the I'm-not-cool-with-it look because of that lamest and dumbest reason.

And no, I'm not being rebellious to you. I'm just doing something which I think it's worth my time and breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment