Monday, March 29, 2010

According to you, I'm stupid, I'm useless.

Just now my mom scolded me for not doing the things that she asked me to, cause I forgot. I was actually busy doing my homework and she did not even give me a chance to explain and she just scolded me blindly. Furthermore, she also scolded me for sitting in front of the computer for hours but not studying.

But she's wrong. I know I didn't care much about studies last time, but I DO care now. Whenever I'm in the room, she'll consider me using computers for nothing but chit-chatting. I wasn't. I actually did my homework and revision before I on my computer, but she just can't afford to know the truth. Everytime she comes in, she'll think that I'm wasting my time on computer.

I'm not blaming, or even complaining about anything. I'm just stressed out. Tons of homeworks, school societies, SPM, etc etc and yet, she didn't even try to understand me. Just want to tell you that, Mom, I actually did my work and studied, and I hope you can understand me. I'm sorry, if you think that I'm a useless son...

No comments:

Post a Comment