Sunday, December 13, 2009

Fall without wings.

I really am super upset now. I've met some obstacles in my work. Today, I short money. Altogether RM50 and it's not a small amount to me. I have to work one day+ to get that amount.

I also don't know why I will short money. Maybe I was blur. Nope, it's not maybe, it really means it, I was blur. A little careless could really make people fall from the peak of the mountain to somewhere really really deep.

That's still fine. Something even worse happened. I accidentally broke my customer's mirror which costed RM159. Luckily he claimed back from customer service. If not, my whole week salary will be seriously gone in the blink of an eye.

The thing that really makes me feel sad now is also part from my father. I don't know why. Whenever I see him willing to fetch me to work and fetch me back from work, I will have a weird feeling, which is sad. I don't really want to see him working so hard just for me. Don't you think a child who makes his parent working so damn freaking hard just for his child, is so damn freaking asshole useless? And tonight, when he came to fetch me back, I told him everything. What he did was not scolding, but advicing me in a nice way, which made me feel even worse. If he would scold me, or even yell at me, I think I would feel better. And that also made me feel that I'm so freaking useless.

Dad, I promise that I won't make the same mistake ever again. I will not allow myself to do that as I can't afford to see you feeling sad about your son again, I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment